- FRONT SHOCK ABSORBER
- Air Spring
- SHOCK ABSORBER
The Swift Shock Absorber is attached to the vehicle body and suspension components. They are used to absorb road shock, providing a smooth ride. A shock absorber is a mechanical or hydraulic device designed to absorb and damp shock impulses. This is achieved by converting the kinetic energy of the shock into another form of energy (typically heat) which is then dissipated. The offered Swift Shock Absorber is made for use in various cars and id highly durable.
Key Features :-
- Manufactured to the highest original equipment (OE) standards.
- Great longevity compared to standard market specification.
- Twin-packs to ensure higher safety of the vehicle.
- Premium performance level in all conditions, also extreme.
- Basic mounting accessories and user-friendly fitting instructions included.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often should shock absorbers be changed?
Ans - The shocks and struts of your car should be tested every 12,500 miles and replaced every 50,000 miles*, according to experts. When tyres, brakes, and windscreen wipers are worn out, it is quite simple to tell.
2. How long do shock absorbers last?
Ans - Shock absorbers have a minimum lifespan of 4 to 5 years. But the truth is that it depends on the state of the roads. If you usually drive the automobile on smooth roads, the lifespan may even increase to ten years. Similar to that, if you typically travel on uneven, bumpy, or pothole-filled roads, it can be less than five years.
- 10000 Per Month
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- ONE PIECE IN ONE BOX AND 4 BOX IN ONE MASTER CARTON
- All India
Shop no. 1724, Gali Imli Wali, Haus Sui Walan, Daryaganj Delhi Delhi India +918037405084